Tuesday

Parking!

Of course you knew I meant riding the bike through Slater Park taking photos right?

I mainly went because the adult day program my son attends, RHD-RI, was having a concert in the park day!

While I was there though I couldn't pass up the chance to ride around and see if there were any changes in the park or interesting shots I could get.

Like this one..I don't think I want to know....lol

This one would have been a lot more interesting if the turtle hadn't jumped in the water just as I took the shot, but at least I got some of it's air bubbles!

Shakespeare's Garden was blocked off for some reason, but I was able to get at least ONE shot from there.

The duck/swan pond. I just found out they have swan boats. It was a great day to take one out the day I was there.

That's all for this trip, I'm sure I'll be going back again since it is pretty close to home and easily reached by bike. Hopefully by then I will have figured out how to get the photos loaded differently instead of in a line down the center of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment